Guide to 'Close' Market Threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Preface:
This has been available to us for a very long time. :)
But a number of FS/WTB threads have been left open and someone bumping it up after ages can be very disappointing for the hopeful someone who bumps it up and maybe irritating to the OP. :p
Plus everyone knows how to start a thread but no one bothers to close them after the thread has served it's purpose or outlived the time frame. :no:
There are a select few who want to close it and will make a post asking the mods to close their FS/WTB threads. :)

But i am simply fed up of posting the instructions again and again. :ashamed:
So here is my first guide on TE- Ze sup3r ub3r, ze l33t3st guide on TE evah. :rofl:
Guide:
You can open/close/manage your own threads in TE market. :)
Click 'Market Watch' in the window/box labelled 'Interests' in your first post in your FS/WTB thread or anyone else's thread and it will take you to the list of all your Market threads till date. :)
Manage your market threads from there. :D

I am sure most are aware that the first post can be updated via the 'EDIT' button to reflect changes in price, particular, pics, etc. :p
Else click this to get you started and be there> TechEnclave - Threads on Watch :cool2:
Screenshots:
The first post in your market thread :) >

What to do there :D >

What to do once you have done the above and are viewing the list of your threads till date :eek:hyeah: >

Credits:

The Market-Watch Hack, ©Safin. All Rights Reserved. :hap2:

(copy-pasted from the bottom of the 'list of thread'.:p

Where is the instruction manual?? :S) :rofl:
Also i thank my Gurus everywhere, TE+msn+YIM buddies, mom, dad, dog, cat , rat and all those who put up with me while i wrote this guide and could not devote my 100% to bugging them to the core. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So please do the needful and oblige. :)
Self-Help is the Best Help. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back