Guys From TDF ? Post here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi naveen..Welcome to TE...finally u r here... I am also in TDF..(hope u remember me).. For the past few months all TDF members flocking towards TE since after the whole mess there in TDF. BTW even desiibond, comp@ddict were also here...

Lord Nemesis said:
I am also a member of TDF, but the last time logged in there was a long time back (back in 2006 I think). It was too messy for my taste.

getting gay too... :mad:

raksrules said:
Me too part of TDF, known as rak007 there :)

Nice to c ya bro :hap2:

Lord Nemesis said:
I am also a member of TDF, but the last time logged in there was a long time back (back in 2006 I think). It was too messy for my taste.

thats really long time :D

rajkumar_pb said:
Hi naveen..Welcome to TE...finally u r here... I am also in TDF..(hope u remember me).. For the past few months all TDF members flocking towards TE since after the whole mess there in TDF. BTW even desiibond, comp@ddict were also here...

ya i think majority of them have shifted!! :no:
DigitalDude said:
me too in :cool2: la la la :hap2:

hi .... where is that little boy in the red avatar of urs ? :D

_

morgoth said:
I don't know what to make of this immigration from TDF. Is it good for TE or Bad? :huh:

i think its good for TE..

TDF had members with loads of knowledge in tech dept..
i dont mean that TE doesnt have..
but AFAIK TDF had awesome members.
its always not good for a forum to loose thier premium members..When forum around the world want to prevent forum migration , TDF failed to retain their members.. :mad:

anyway will have to build a reputation here from ground up .....

morgoth said:
I don't know what to make of this immigration from TDF. Is it good for TE or Bad? :huh:

TDF has got slow these days, I coudnt open it for days. Came across TE many times but ignored. Finally regisetered after seeing rig gallery

TDF has become total mess now and everyone opening a new thread complaining and whining about things not working and the even famous Views = Posts + 1 Bug :rofl:
Moreover the Mods and Admins there dont care about the forum itself and the forum is mostly down when i try logging in....stupid Database Error :mad:

Actually TE traces its roots to Think digit, way back in 2003. Masky, Darky, XT, Apex, the infamous Sandy etc all met up in TDF in 2003, and decided to create Techarena... the rest most of us old timers know is history :)

I too last logged onto TDF in 2004, I hopped onto TA, and later to TE through Kawabonka, a now defunct site...

Aces170 said:
Actually TE traces its roots to Think digit, way back in 2003. Masky, Darky, XT, Apex, the infamous Sandy etc all met up in TDF in 2003, and decided to create Techarena... the rest most of us old timers know is history :)

I too last logged onto TDF in 2004, I hopped onto TA, and later to TE through Kawabonka, a now defunct site...

Correction.. the ProBoards happened first :p

Then TA happened.

Aces170 said:

Even I was a member on TDF since late 2003 and also on the Chip forums some time later, but I was never on Techarena. I joined TE back in June 2005 and after that I rarely logged on to TDF and Chip Forums after that and completely stopped going there by early 2006. So you can say that I was on TE at least from its early days. :p

wow me new to these tech forums.....just joined ****** n TE will join TDF too....these forums provide u with hell lotta information......

i wrote the name of ***** hope u all get it n it changed to ** why so ? :O

I remember shifting from TDF to TA and then finally settling down here at TE.

Haven't logged-in at TA or TDF for ages... never felt the need.

Thanks for all the appreciation guys, it makes all of us proud.

While its nice to look back at where we came from and who went where. I think it will brew up more controversies and painful memories. Its better we look forward and make sure that TE doesnt turn into any of those forums of the past. So lets get back to the community and do what we do best, make it a wonderful experience for all of us.

All TDF members are most welcome here, after all we all came from there at some point or the other. :eek:hyeah:

PS: Just make sure you read the rules and dont violate the spirit of the forums, from what I have heard the atmosphere here is a bit different. So lets keep it that way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back