Guys suggestions needed

johnie1

Disciple
I am thinking of buying a lappy soon maybe in one or two days.I have zeroed in on msi x620.The main reason is because of the battery.MSI claims that the battery will last for 11 hours however under certain conditions.I am quite happy if it will last me for about 8 hours under normal usage .Planning to buy it from ebay
eBay India: MSI X620 Slim Laptop 15.6" LED i3 3GB 500GB Win7 iCOD (item 220611276122 end time 24-Jun-2010 07:27:46 IST)

Would really have liked for the screen size of 13 inches but then you cannot have everything at this price.

I asked buyinggamestuff for the price but no replies as of yet.If anyone has buyinggamestuff's phone no please do pm his number.

Any other lappys to consider at this price point of about 35k?.Ideal would be a screen size of 13 inches and a battery life of 8 hours plus.
do give me ur suggestions if this is a good deal.

cheers.

Even I am looking for the same model. I saw CX620 at Croma (Malad, Mumbai) for 34K odd and while the eBay listing mentions it to be X620 the specs are exactly the same as the CX620 that I saw at Croma. Even in the display pics some photos are for the CX620 and some show X620. I think we should get it clarified by the seller. If for 1K more we are getting the slimmer version and enhanced battery life with the same specs, I think it is a great deal. Also, can somebody comment on MSI's service in Mumbai?

Back