Guzarish - Movie Review by Taran Adarsh

I wouldn't rely on Taran Adarsh's review even if he was the last critic on the face of the earth. I've been reading his reviews for the past 3 years, only because they are so mind-numbingly dumb.

@sei taran "on the whole" adarsh gives review usually on the basis of movie's performance at boxoffice and not as critic.

and for guzarish he has not mentioned of 'business will be best in...' type lines!! so must b a paid review i guess :p

and @ rockinruler hindustan times critic is mayank shekar....and he is a dumba@@....jus read his reviews u will know wht he writes is nothing but crap.

he used to b mirror reviewer but was removed and mirror replaced him with minty tejpal(no comments on his review :p)

kippu said:
sanjay bhansali ...who watches his movies!

I love to watch his movies.:) His movie 'black' is a classic. Watch it once and you'll change your decision! (Except Saawariya, which is a blunder! It's a copy of tamil movie titled Iyarkhai!)

blu_6779 said:
I loved Saawariya, can't wait to watch Guzaarish. BTW, both Iyarkhai and Saawariya are adapted from Dostoyevsky's "White Nights."
You have a different taste blu! Yes, they are adaptations. But you cannot compare Iyarkhai with Saawariya, where Iyarkhai is more realistic but Saawariya is not. Moreover there are a lot of differences between the storyline of both the films.:)

intacto said:
@sei taran "on the whole" adarsh gives review usually on the basis of movie's performance at boxoffice and not as critic.

and for guzarish he has not mentioned of 'business will be best in...' type lines!! so must b a paid review i guess :p

)
I really disagree. He has given great reviews too all YRF movies in the past 2-3 years. How many of them managed to break even at the box office?

I loved the part of the review on Yahoo where he says that the house is in the Eastern Europen part of Goa....thats just like Bhansali. Anyway I hate the guys attitude and if you ask me Black was all about people shouting all the time and the whole movie is so dark, you would think Batman may come around any time....

mav2000 said:
if you ask me Black was all about people shouting all the time and the whole movie is so dark, you would think Batman may come around any time....
But my view on the movie is different. It's all about the poor girl's emotions. My eyes are filled with tears on watching the movie first time.

I didn't like Black either. I think it is way overrated.

Bollywood makes so many crappy movies that if some movie is a bit different or has a script - for once - it is treated as a masterpiece.

Back