Mac OS Hackintosh . Help for 1st time user

Tried to do it with VMware. Downloaded a T and tried the steps in their text file. Tried to install VMware pro.
Did'nt install properly and some unwated stuff also got installed.
Now whenever I open chrome , unnecassary explcit window opens and even when I use normal website , when I click search or place cursor to type , it redirectly to someother crappy website ( happened when I tried to type this).

Used ccleaner and cleaned regisrty and uninstalled everything I did'nt want. Pretty sure not everything got removed.
Tried full scan with free panda antivirus and it detected and deleted some , but problem is still here.
I have decided to buy 15-inch macbook pro , no need to check MAC OS now.
Also once every minute , VMware window opend and closes in a sec on it's own.
Can't find uninstall file / uninstall.cmd does'nt work / nothing happens.

How do I uninstall VM ware and everything related to it for good?
How do I remove all the malware from my chorme , so nothing unnecessary opens ?

Thanks in advance

I don't believe you have the correct sense of downloading something over the internet and downloaded some crappy version of VMware from a malicious site. As the official site / VMware Trial would not install any unwanted stuff along with your trial.

Here is a video on installing the latest OSX Sierra on VMware Workstation.

To download VMware Workstation Pro Trial click on the link below.
https://www.vmware.com/in/products/workstation/workstation-evaluation.html

This is my own personal channel, its not polished yet but will get there. and you can also look at my other videos on Windows 10 and fixing any issues you might have, maybe list them to me via a pm? & i'll make a video out of it :cool:

And please just because you don't like an OS doesn't mean that you have to spend exaggerating amount of money on less hardware, as there are bound to be bugs in Mac OS as well. These OS's are work in progress, whether its Mac, Windows or Linux.

I would advice against the latest gen MacBook "Pro" merely because of the hardware specs for the price.

Kinda sick of windows with all the force updates and bugs. So decided to switch to mac OS
Will be doing medium intensity work connected to an external 4k monitor.
I did had the Dell XPS 15 (infinity edge display) and New Razer blade in mind too but
most youtubeers and other reviewers complained about bluescreen and wifi issues with dell XPS 15
and razer has no support in India at all . So decided to buy the macbook.

My requirement is 14-15-inch ultra portable , better resolution that 1080p and really good trackpad (most laptop trackpads are super bad) with atleast 5hrs battery life.
Current Gen macbook pros would be better. Retina screen and will be able to handle 4k monitors. New ones would cost a lot more[DOUBLEPOST=1479489146][/DOUBLEPOST]Try to get it in one of these discounts or sale offers.

Want a really portable and 15-inch laptop with good battery life. I really like the Dell XPS 15. Can get it from the US.
If I get it , can I install Mac OS Sierra on it alongside windows and use it as my main OS?
Will it cause any problems? Will it run as good as it runs on a macbook?

I don't believe you have the correct sense of downloading something over the internet and downloaded some crappy version of VMware from a malicious site. As the official site / VMware Trial would not install any unwanted stuff along with your trial.

Here is a video on installing the latest OSX Sierra on VMware Workstation.

To download VMware Workstation Pro Trial click on the link below.
https://www.vmware.com/in/products/workstation/workstation-evaluation.html

This is my own personal channel, its not polished yet but will get there. and you can also look at my other videos on Windows 10 and fixing any issues you might have, maybe list them to me via a pm? & i'll make a video out of it :cool:

And please just because you don't like an OS doesn't mean that you have to spend exaggerating amount of money on less hardware, as there are bound to be bugs in Mac OS as well. These OS's are work in progress, whether its Mac, Windows or Linux.

I would advice against the latest gen MacBook "Pro" merely because of the hardware specs for the price.

Thanks for this. But it's kinda impossible to download a 13GB+ file directly with my 2mbps connection. Keeps getting interrupted and failing.
Is there anyway I can download from a source from which I can resume when internet disconnects?

@GODMODE09
Sorry was out of town this weekend, I will upload a split version. would 1GB per file be enough?[DOUBLEPOST=1480432956][/DOUBLEPOST]found a smaller sized version if OSX vmdk file at https://goo.gl/DZTaKi
but this is untested by me so i cannot be sure if this will work or not.
The files are split into 5 parts of 1 GB each.

Last edited:
For what it's worth - what I feel is the best part about OS X is negated by hackintosh - which is the ability to open your laptop after an hour (or 15 days for that matter) and continue working on where you left off within a second.
It's like if it were an Android or iOS phone...

Now please don't tell me that Windows laptops too have standby - Every single windows laptop which I am have used (and I have used way more than several) has been a hit & miss on standby (sometimes the network stack won't start correctly or any of your pre-open apps will thrash the HDD for several seconds when you switch to then post standby)

Add the brilliant trackpad (which again is far superior to anything currently available on Windows) , the insane PCI SSD speeds and the overall quality of the hardware - Suddenly they don't look overpriced anymore

I used a core M3 macbook 12 at home and my work machine is an i7 XPS13 - Let me just say that if I am working from home, I inevitably work off the macbook and not the XPS13
However, Am pretty certain that I would have used windows on the XPS 13 instead of hackintosh on the XPS13

@GODMODE09
Sorry was out of town this weekend, I will upload a split version. would 1GB per file be enough?[DOUBLEPOST=1480432956][/DOUBLEPOST]found a smaller sized version if OSX vmdk file at https://goo.gl/DZTaKi
but this is untested by me so i cannot be sure if this will work or not.
The files are split into 5 parts of 1 GB each.

Hi.. thanks for this. But before I proceed , I want to completely uninstaled the VMware I tried to install before which was infected.
Right now , it's causing some problem. Every 1 minute a cmd window flashes and closes on it's own for a fraction of a second and panda antivirus is also showing "reboot required" all the time evenn after I ran full scan , etc etc.

No able to see VMware in conrol panel programs or even in ccleaner. I need to clean my laptop first. How do I delete this partially installed infected VM ware?
Thanks in advance

Back