Mac OS Hackintosh Help Needed.

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I am running Mac Os Catalina 11.15.4 as of now on my laptop as windows 10 was getting me 100 deg on my same laptop just for coding or watching youtube. Its now working fine. I have one issue now as below.

When I installed it for the first time, I did some mods to have an external monitor as my primary monitor and the laptop monitor which is actually the primary monitor to turn black. its is not turned off. It's not extending, just mirroring works here.

Now I only want to turn on the laptop monitor to mirroring state so that when the laptop is not attached to the external monitor, I can still use the laptop. I am a complete noob here and currently the system have my work under files due to which I can't experiment with my knowledge. Please help me out with the clover-config.plist file.

file is attached to this thread. I have all latest whatevegreen and lilu files so that is not the issue.

also did created a thread on tonymacx86 but it went over my head as state before, can't experiment as of now.

link : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...top-with-intel-hd620-630.298381/#post-2126967

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 5.46.19 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 5.46.27 PM.png

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 178
You will need to take this to r/hackintosh or some of the dedicated forums. A simple way would be to find a guide that explains all combinations and pick ones you need. Laptop hackintoshes are tedious af. Getting one working is 90% luck. Try getting another ssd and replace current one on a sunday and see if you can do a fresh install to your liking. If you're using clover you can try Opencore as an alternative. Make sure the framebuffers etc are taken care of.

Have you tried unckeching all the igpu options in clover, and using native mac settings to set it to your preferred config?

Back