handsfree

KumarRohit

Recruit
, i am looking for the K750i 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone adapter , i would like to know how much it costs and where can i get it .I am from delhi .

, i am looking for the K750i 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm headphone adapter , i would like to know how much it costs and where can i get it .I am from delhi .

You will get such an adapter at you nearest mobile store. Its cheap, usually cost some 30-50 bucks

Original will cost around1200/- But the one available on ebay at 499 are pretty decent. This is a good choice between original and 50rs cheap chinese. I had once purchased those headphones when i used K750i.

^ are you sure mate, because OP is just looking for the adapter. 1200 for that mere adapter
<

I am talking about original hands free which costs 1200k. Adapter is a thing of luck. I had also purchased adapters worth 50rs from Lamington road. But the sound quality degrades. also the connector started giving problem after 1 month of nominal use. Believe me its better to buy Hands free than for go for adapter.

Back