mrv70w.jpg

At 3AM Night....Finally!!

znaftd.jpg

4h5ann.jpg

2ecdz7p.jpg

Love that!!

2guchue.jpg

2nqtrq1.jpg

More here... My Xandra Updated 1-1-10 - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting :D

Bass End for NOw!!!:p:tongue:

@Udit
Thank you Sir
The Top is not broken...donno why but the top panel is like that only :S
I do not have Digicam so cant post clearer picture ;(
Will again post when I m ready...
Side Panel is a Mess too much cables ;(

Udit said:
top is broken

show a clear pictures of your so called cable management

Congrats

please learn to be more polite. sarcasm in everything doesn't sound right.

rest @OP congrats :)

Udit, your arrogance and the kind of mannerisms you show to your fellow junior members will take you nowhere. Others may not have the kind of moolah you spend on hardware. Try to respect that as well. This's not the nth time I've noticed you ridiculing some member. It was funky before, I was another one (but you did apologise to me and I honestly respect that!) and now this fellow! Not good Udit for a person of your reputation and knowledge of your calibre. :no:

Congrats to the OP. :)

Anubis said:
Dada bhai did you sell your two 4870 and bought ATI 5870 ?
Apart from wasting everyone's bandwidth, what did you achieve by quoting the whole post? :mad: Please remove the images from the quote unless relevant to your post.

@ thunder.dragon Mindblowing rig! Many congratulations. :hap2:

Gannu said:
Udit, your arrogance and the kind of mannerisms you show to your fellow junior members will take you nowhere. Others may not have the kind of moolah you spend on hardware. Try to respect that as well. This's not the nth time I've noticed you ridiculing some member. It was funky before, I was another one (but you did apologise to me and I honestly respect that!) and now this fellow! Not good Udit for a person of your reputation and knowledge of your calibre. :no:

Congrats to the OP. :)

I did it with td as he acted smart with me on gtalk then blocked me

Why cant you guys post the thumbnail option in Imageshack? Its irritating enough for loads of hi-res picture loading, but then some smart Alec quotes the post!!!

Back