PC Peripherals Hardware shops in Bangalore Good N Bad

MJKN

Disciple
Ok guys this thread is for bangaloreans who can reccomend or warn abt a hardware shop in Bangalore. Let me start of with the good one.

The Computer Shop : Located in brigade rd, friendly and queries are answered well , Although calling them and enquiring abt prices its a diff game altogather, to avoid any probs just speak with a guy called SABIR who is well informed and is a gentleman.

Now the BAd one ..........................................................................

Glasgow: Againg located in brigade rd, This is one shop which i will avoid had some very bad experiences lalely, Bought a externall hdd went bad in 5 months gave it for repaur comes back the same way it went and they dont plan to replace it either i just dumped it in front of the shop, also prices are inflated and the staff is some 5th grade dropouts who dont even know ABC of computing they are better off working in a butcher shop, the boss Ar$had doesnt even come on phone when called :mad: . One place to watchout.
Will post more abt others later...........

Yeah, Computer Shop. Tis owned by an acquaintance :p They know their stuff.

From my experiences -

Binary World in Indiranagar offers good service. Though their prices are a few percent over the SP road prices, the guys there know a decent amount of stuff and help out when stuff goes bad :)

Ankit Computers on SP road is a decent place to pick up stuff from. His prices are alright, though the dude does tend to show off at times, and does act "step motherly" at times :p

Computer World in 5th Ave on Brigade road is one place you absolutely must avoid when it comes to computer hardware. His prices are terribly bloated. (He quoted 3.3k for 80G Seagate. I bought it from computer shop for 2.7k later that day)

Those were my experiences.

Regards
Inzider

Back