From their site...

Registered Name of Business and Address for communication:

Hardwire.in

B1/7, Veena Vadini, M.G.Road, Goregaon West,

Mumbai-400062, Maharashtra, India

Mobile(faster response): 097697 09280, 096113 44374

Landline : 022 - 28782828

email: info@hardwire.in

I just bought some stuff from Hardwire.in. My new processor and Motherboard. Their service is top notch. There was some problem with the courier company (TNT) but the hardwire.in guy resolved everything very quickly. Rajiv from Hardwire.in called me to update about everything regularly. The prices are great too. I am absolutely impressed :)

Has anyone used this website for buying stuff online ??????????????m thinking of getin stuff from them just want to know if it is safe??and hows their ass??
So guys if someone has tried their site please reply

^ Pretty lame to put up prices after promotional coupons applied as a reference. If a website is giving a certain product away for free in a contest or promotion, do you expect it to be available for free all over?

bro its a good site started with mobo and ended up buying my entire pc from them awesome dealer very helpful check my thread on ero dov about them it will help you better also many have bought from him there:)

@hhhclihh

Could you please give me more details about the delivery..How long did it take and how was the packing...coz I am thinking of ordering cabinet also?

I bought my Motherboard and Processor from Hardwire.in. He uses TNT courier which is among the best in the world. The guy himself is very helpful. He has in fact been a member here for a really long time. His ID is Indus (or something like that). I would rate him as good as Flipkart.

Duplicate threads merged, moved to Consumer Feedback section. Please post all the feedback related to this site here.

To update the thread with my feedback, http://www.hardwire.in is one of the best computer shopping sites that I have come across. I bought a Seasonic Platinum 860W PSU from Rajiv and, trust me, the entire experience was fantastic from beginning to end. In fact, the first invoice mentioned that the PSU was covered under a three year warranty while actually it was a 7 year warranty. When I brought this to Rajiv's notice he immediately sent out another hardcopy of the invoice which mentioned this specifically. Considering this is a small startup by a fellow techie, it was a great first impression. The PSU was also packed in a very good manner and delivered by TNT. Hardwire.in is definitely a place I will look at for my further hardware purchases. Thanks :)

Back