Other Has anyone bought a phone from cashify?

Hi! I am going to buy a new phone soon and I somehow came across cashify. I saw a lot of mixed opinions on the selling part on cashify but I want to know about the buying part. If you guys have bought refurbished phone from cashify, I'd like to know your experience, how was the quality, did you phone cause problems?
All those things

I purchased a phone from one of their Gurugram outlet. I just wanted a decent Android phone as my second / back up device. After scouring through OLX, Sahi Value, Cashify, Amazon and Flipkart sites for refurbished devices, I decided to go to an offline store as I was not satisfied with the feedback provided by the customers. I bought a refurbished OnePlus 9R, which is essentially an OnePlus 8T for a sum which was not justifiable, but I liked the storage (256GB) and cooler and fell for it. In my opinion they overcharge and you shall do due diligence before actual purchase. Condition of the phone in my case was ok and battery backup is not that good (but that never is, I think).
Cheers
Janardan B

I have heard that they change orignal displays of iphone and other phones with fake ones to reduce the cost imo olx will be better option if legit as it will still have orignal parts

Back