Has hathway increased the rate for 256kbps plan??

MAGNeT

Skilled
Today got the bill for this month in advance and was shocked to see now i have to pay 786 buks....though the number is good but i used to pay 730 buks earlier......saw properly...
they have charged 700 instead of 650 buks that they usually charged(basic charge excluding taxes)....

Is it me or other ppl too got the same???

On the other hand, the agent who had come to take the payment from me, suggested that i switch to the quarterly plan which come out to be cheaper than the Rs.730 pm!!

And yeah, they have started charging Rs.17 as the modem rental charges now.

Check Hathway : Get Connected for the prices.

i went there today afternoon to pay bills.. the price have increased since february. its Rs.803 / month net [on their price list] .. though i got Rs.798 :p

So the answer to this thread is

YES

ya anyways...i m trying hard to shift to reliance so almost last month...earlier i was about to get the 400kbps plan at 935 buks avg 6 months.....so was going to pay 205 buks extra...now that difference looks reduced to 165

make sure u ask ppl around u who use reliance. ive heard from my friends complaining about it that lines go dead for weeks and they dont care to answer complains... just research and go ahead.. im very very happy with hathway. just 12 hours of downtime in 1.5 years.. incredible. (shud be put up in ripley's believe it or not.)

OT --- dont u think the 512kbps [11pm-9am] is a better deal than 256kbps unlimited ?? also cheap

Since, 512kbps in 10hrs will download the same amount of data as that of 256kbps in 20hrs in a day.

magnet don't go with reliance if there are give with fixed landline, my frd got 9000 bill for one month net and phone was dead 15 days...

naa i m badly behind their wimax ppl...no landline stuff.....

ANd regarding their 512 plan...though agreed thats a paisa vasool plan......but in day time these day i used a lot for surfing and share related stuff...also once they counted twice my night usage almost 3gb...and that happened all over india....and they were not ready to revert or admit their mistake...

Plus what u ppl dont get is suppose if u use 3-4gb in say 5 days instead of 3 months...also u cant use net at night time ...in sense unlimit stuff...u need to be within limit to use night unlimit stuff..thats the biggest crap...

Understand they counted my night usage in day and than for a week they keep refusing to start my account saying all BS reasons saying hub down and all stuff....and when i personally visited their office they told me i need to repay for renewing.....And i changed to 256kbps plan...

btw it will cost 750 buks if paid in advance....though it looks 20 buks more....earlier i guess they used to charge 700 for same

^^ yup...surfing on a 512kbps can be trouble some, need to keep track of the download limit everytime.

lol..regarding the prob , that very bad. :( .

Back