Hathway 256kbps UL new tariff (Great pricing)

Just got a leaflet of Hathway in my mailbox. Says "Unlimited 256 kbps for just Rs.378* per month".

Talked to the CC and the * was for taxes extra making the plan about Rs.420 or so. But you need to pay for 6 months to avail this offer. Still it's a great plan in that price! :)

Note: This pricing is available in Pune. Don't know elsewhere.

Re: Hathway 256kbps UL new tarris (Great pricing)

I subscribed to 256 kbps unltd monthly 500 + tax around a week back!

they never told me bout this plan!

I still pay more than 800bucks/mo on 256kbps. reading this, it started to pinch a lot more:(

^^ I pay almost Rs.750 for the SAME plan right now! I have applied for transfer already to that plan at the end of my billing cycle. It's just 60% of what I am paying right now :)

hmm this plan is also available in mumbai

i m going for this plan in mid feb but wat abt the d/w speed

its ratio is 1:2 wat does that mean ??????

Not sure about other places but their service in Chennai sucks. :|

Frequent disconnections and speed drops.

Re: Hathway 256kbps UL new tarrif (Great pricing)

Yep same here in Mumbai :no:. Just got it disconnected in November and they still haven't given my refund back :mad:

i have been a hathway user for ard 5 years.....

U dont face much problem with their connection but the point is u get 80%-90% of the speed which u pay for......

Also all is because of mtnl grabbing their customer..i remmember 8 months bak i asked them u charging 750 buks and still giving same plan from past 2 years u need to upgrade....but they said it straight we are better than others if u want take it or 4get it...i said i better change it..

Now all my building mates(10 to be precise one by one returned their connection)

Now they say we offering the same plan for cheap rates......but we thankfully rejected them .....

They need to offer 1 mbps within 1k(or 512 within 700) to make a worthy plan 256 for this rate i still find not so good offer since i stay in metro city with all infrastructure

all refund guys will get their refund but it takes upto 6 months...i got 2300 bak as my refund amount so shd u ppl get irrespective of the amount

Ratio of 1:2 I believe is upload bandwidth is half the download bandwidth.

This translates to 256 kbps [max 32 kBps] download speed and 128 kbps [max 16 kBps] upload speed [simultaneous use].

I am on beam cable. 850pm for 512/512 unlimited. I paid for an year so installation (1000) was free. I am pretty satisfied with it.

always-shri said:
Ratio of 1:2 I believe is upload bandwidth is half the download bandwidth.

This translates to 256 kbps [max 32 kBps] download speed and 128 kbps [max 16 kBps] upload speed [simultaneous use].

You got it wrong there. The mmeaning 1:2 is that bandwidth is shared with two people. They do this and cap your speed a little below the max 256kbps speed.

I was on Hathway for 2-3 years. 64kbps @ 800 bucks or soemtihng long time back.

Actual download speed was 6KBps max. Its just way of covering their A$$

countrock said:
You got it wrong there. The mmeaning 1:2 is that bandwidth is shared with two people. They do this and cap your speed a little below the max 256kbps speed.

I was on Hathway for 2-3 years. 64kbps @ 800 bucks or soemtihng long time back.

Actual download speed was 6KBps max. Its just way of covering their A$$

Didn't know this. Another lousy way to dupe customers huh?

Hathway

256 Kbps(1:2) unlimited (1 month) - 567 (incl. of all taxes) + 1000 rs deposit applicable
256 Kbps(1:2) unlimited (3 month) - 1444 (incl. of all taxes) + 600 rs deposit applicable
256 Kbps(1:2) unlimited (6 month) - 2566 (incl. of all taxes) + 500 rs deposit applicable

hathway new plans

256 Blast Quarterly 256 Kbps(1:2) unlimited rs1444 3 Months 600rs Deposit Applicable
256 Blast Extra 256 Kbps (1:2) unlimited 2566 6 Months 500rs Deposit Applicable

Back