Hathway - worth it? I'm desperate...

Lol
Hathway -.- First it depends on area to area
2nd if ur a dwnload buff Hathway is not for u
3rd m not happy with hathway but i have to other alternative.
will be shifting to my new house nd will buy Airtel conn ther

yes check sify

They have improved their service now.. n yeah in most parts of mumbai the same ISP will give u Sify as well as 5net...

so check with your 5net guy..he may be able to provide u a Sify connection..

Will you get the connection directly thru hathway or is it thru your cable guy? We get hathway thru the cable guy in our office, and it is horrible. You probably have the same cable guy. They're called high-tech or something.

well i had a very bad experience with hathway ppl...neverending downtimes, very bad customerservice...but then i think it varies from area to area...so have a word with some1from your area who is currently subscribed to hathway...

Sify sucks with a 150mb download limit per day if you get 30 kBps you can finish that in 1.5 hours . what suckers

i have had bad experiences with all cable net providers in delhi , hotwire/primus , sify and iqara

finally i have got MTNL installed , will start functioning from tomorrow

didnt know MTNL has different plans for mumbai/delhi here they have 256 kbps U/L for 750 and 2 mbps NU for 749 a month

zhopudey said:
Will you get the connection directly thru hathway or is it thru your cable guy? We get hathway thru the cable guy in our office, and it is horrible. You probably have the same cable guy. They're called high-tech or something.

Same dude :mad:

Damn.. I'm sooo screwed..

I remember knocking some sense into hathway almost a year ago when they charged 6k more on the yearly plan thing (wasnt much of a downloader-but for surfing, 128 still sucked BIG TIME). If your desperate to have internet for the heck of it, then go for it. Like someone said, wait and let a better way knock your door one day!!!

I think the Hathway Service depends on the Area your in. In my area i have had downtimes just thrice in the last year and never exceeding 10 mins apart from the time when that Cable Breakdown in the mediterranean occured, that time the net was workin but ridiculously slow for a couple of day...I have the 512Kbps night unlimited scheme and torrent speeds touch 60...Customer care is bad though...but customer relations is very good. I've been using Hathway for the last 3 years now and they renewed my 6 months prepaid plan for me widout payin for it!! On askin them they said they do it for genuine customers so i paid them at the end of the six months! Ask others in ur area about their opinions and then take a call:)

well something is better than nothing... i went from hathway to tata and now again on hathway :mad: tata pulled out coz of my cablewala (hathway).

The only plus for me is the quick installation which cannot be said about mtnl, lol i registered for triband over 6 months ago... as for the net browsing is ok, downloads :(, multiplayer games :cry: forget about it...

Back