Havells v/s Wipro North West

Sayantan Sen

Recruit
Hi guys!
I am planning to buy an AC (1.5 ton) for my room. for this reason I am doing electrical wiring and installations required but my Electrician is insisting me to buy Wipro NorthWest products (MCBs, sockets etc). But I want to use Havells/Anchor products. now I am bit confused about which i should use for this purpose. Can u please help me?

Go with what you want like Havells. I bet the electrician is getting a good commission to purchase Wipro.

I don't know about the commissions part but I have Anchor ROMA switchboards in my apartment and Havells fans installed in one of my father's apartments.
One of the Havells fans developed a nasty bearing noise. The others weren't great either. The Anchor ROMA switchboards of a decade ago were of good quality for the time but quality seems to have gone down a notch as I observed with a recent replacement.

On the other hand, I've noticed that Wipro products meet a certain level of quality and I would trust their lighting and electrical products.

I would avoid Havells. Rather, I would suggest Crompton if you seek slightly better overall quality. They do not have many options in fans though(not sure about other products).

Last edited:
Back