HAWA Mahal..

w1nD

Adept
So here it is much awaited upgrade for me my new cabby CM HAF 932 :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

Air Air Everywhere

and yes thanks to Fah33m for giving me Minal ma'm no. as no 1 was picking up call in prime :O

Let pics do talking

Congrats !
This is great cabby, I only wish they were selling with insides painted (or is that painted but not black :? )

Tao said:
Congrats !

This is great cabby, I only wish they were selling with insides painted (or is that painted but not black :? )

nope its not painted :( i also needed full black but couldnt resist to assemble :p

mav2000 said:
nice....are those leds at the bottom near the psu?

no no its a ccfl tube..gives led illusion :p hehe

thanks frnds :)

congrats dude :D awesome cabinet ..looks sexy .

and yeah dont use sellotape to keep those rear cables in place..not really a good idea ,cause they might melt or become sticky after some time(due to the heat).

cable ties should come to your rescue :p.

Imported from Jaipur?:p

Awesome lighting. A word of advice; keep the cabinet on the table (next to monitor) instead of underneath it. Kinda takes away the charm if you have to bend down and check the bling bling.:cool2:

^^ +1 to above suggestion ..it would look better on the table.

though in reality the real bling in most cases is always hidden ..and you do need to bend down to have a look at it :rofl: :rofl:

FaH33m said:
congrats dude :D awesome cabinet ..looks sexy .

and yeah dont use sellotape to keep those rear cables in place..not really a good idea ,cause they might melt or become sticky after some time(due to the heat).
cable ties should come to your rescue :p.

okiess advice taken :)

HailStonE said:
Congratulations.... Can you put up New pics after one month to see how it looks.... without cleaning ie....
sure just send me pm as reminder ;)

Udit said:

thanks dude

akatsukireborn said:
Imported from Jaipur?:p

Awesome lighting. A word of advice; keep the cabinet on the table (next to monitor) instead of underneath it. Kinda takes away the charm if you have to bend down and check the bling bling.:cool2:

yea dude i know just w8ing for engg to get over then new computer table ;)

So you finally getting a new computer table. :D
After being so firm on not being able to buy sopmething that won't into that "air-tight" showcase u had coz you didn't want to spoil the look of your room. :lol:

Congrats for the change in the thought pattern. :hap2:

And don't tell me you can afford pricey h/w and gadgets and couldn't afford to buy non-gooey paper tape, if not cable ties.
Packing tape will leave yellow/brown gooey, icky stuff on the cables and the case. :|

47Shailesh said:
finally you got something to fulfill your space lust.

Congrats!!

BIKeINSTEIN said:
So you finally getting a new computer table. :D
After being so firm on not being able to buy sopmething that won't into that "air-tight" showcase u had coz you didn't want to spoil the look of your room. :lol:

Congrats for the change in the thought pattern. :hap2:

And don't tell me you can afford pricey h/w and gadgets and couldn't afford to buy non-gooey paper tape, if not cable ties.
Packing tape will leave yellow/brown gooey, icky stuff on the cables and the case. :|

tee-hee bikey sir :D
advice taken frm u and fah33m and will apply paper tapes and ties :)

Back