FS: Home Audio Video Price drop: Moondrop Aria | Behringer UM2 | XM8500 | Glorious Model O l Red Xbox Controller

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Delhi
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 1, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Varies
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Shifting house
I'm selling some items and there will be more to come, as I'm relocating and need to sell most of my stuff by next month. Local pickup in Delhi, 110023 for a discount and save some shipping. I may be open to negotiation on prices based on lower market price etc, just message below and shoot me a PM.

Still available

Behringer UM2 Audio Interface and XM8500 Mic​

Asking price: 4.5K (including shipping for both)
Originally purchased in late 2020. It was actively used for about an year. It's a simple interface that provides high-quality sound and has XLR input. I initially got the this for 4800. I am asking 3.5K shipped. I do not know if there is any warranty left. The Ultra voice XM8500 was highly favored by users on r/microphones subreddit who take a skeptical view that much of the microphone market is filled with snake oil. I can attest that it is one of the best sounding mic's I have used. This is perfect for gaming/streaming. I am asking 1K Shipped. This will come with an XLR cable and (maybe) the original case if I can find it. If you pick up locally, I will additionally offer a free Juarez Scissor desk arm alongside these two.
For local buyers, my price is 4K for both UM2 and xm8500 with a free mic arm - so everything you need to just plug and play.​

Moondrop Aria

Asking Price: 3.5K (including shipping)
A year old. These show discoloration, a fairly common issue, but are in excellent working condition otherwise. My sibling used these headphones for about 6 months before reporting that the cable was not working. I bought a replacement without testing the original one myself. To my surprise, the original cable was indeed perfectly functional lmao. I'm offering both cables with the headphones, this gives you a bonus new cable to use as a spare! It's worth noting that the cables have slightly different sound, which I believe is due to variances in their quality, not a defect. - The lowest price in stock right now is 7600 on headphone zone. I am asking 3.8k shipped.
Condition: Shows discoloration, a common issue with this model
Includes: Box, accessories including two cables and misc items included like case and ear tips.​

Glorious Model O Wired​

Asking Price: 1.7K (Shipped)
Over 2 years old, I'm the second owner. US purchase. The mouse works fine but has not been used for the past two years + there are some marks and dust from storage. The previous owner installed a paracord, which doesn't fit perfectly, but never affected its functionality for me.​

Red PowerA Officially licensed Wired Xbox Series S/X/PC Controller

Asking Price: 1.8K shipped
Excellent Value-for-Money controller that is about a year old with no distinguishable wear and tear. This was my personal controller but I never got the time to game and this saw virtually no use. Also the red controller is reminiscent of Iron Man lmao. A new red piece goes for about 3.2K, I am asking 1.8K shipped.​

SOLD

Elgato 15 button Streamdeck Elgato Wave Mic

One-year-old Streamdeck and Wave 1 condenser mic, bought on an impulse due to an absurdly low price. The Streamdeck has been virtually never used; it was set up twice, each time I never got the time to fully work it out - I don't stream and it was less than intuitive for MS office. Based on Amazon price history (attached), The 15-button deck fluctuates between 14k to 15k. I am offering it for 7.5k. The Wave 1 condenser mic was purchased together with the Streamdeck and used for zoom calls every now and then. It features an intuitive LED indicator, mute button, and is connected via a Type C port. I am selling this as I need a more portable mic. Currently, the lowest price for the Wave 1 in India is 8500. I am offering it for 4K. These prices include shipping.

Sennheiser HD 560 S

Asking Price: 8K (including shipping), 7.8K (local pickup in Delhi)
My personal pair of Sennheiser HD560s Headphones, less than a year old, perfectly working. Comes with the original cable, US warranty still remains, not sure if it works in India. Price for a new unit is 16K in India, I paid about $108 including tax. I am asking 9K Shipped, 8.5K Local Delhi. These were marked as a refurbshed unit on amazon but what I got was a sealed unit - I think an unopened customer return.
Condition: Perfectly working condition, some discoloration on one of the earcups (I will try and clean it) but otherwise just like new.
Includes: Original cable
Warranty: 2 years US warranty remaining (No warranty in India unless you can convince Sennheiser)
Purchase Details: Bought in the US for $105

Attachments

• 12341.jpeg
    12341.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 12342.jpeg
    12342.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 12343.jpeg
    12343.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 247
  • 12345.jpeg
    12345.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 268
  • 14234.jpeg
    14234.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 123456.jpeg
    123456.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 238
  • 123414.jpeg
    123414.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 7654.jpeg
    7654.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 266
  • 64745.jpeg
    64745.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 267
  • 45674.jpeg
    45674.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 798796.jpeg
    798796.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 274
  • 97897.jpeg
    97897.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 9789.jpeg
    9789.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
It is misleading to say that the other hd560s sold for 12k. How can anyone apart from the buyer and seller know.

9k shipped is still quite a deal though.

It is misleading to say that the other hd560s sold for 12k. How can anyone apart from the buyer and seller know.

9k shipped is still quite a deal though.
Sorry, I've edited that bit. 12K was the asking price, I assumed it was the final sale price. I find it puzzling why the sale price would be kept private tho. Disclosing sale price adds transparency and helps future buyers & sellers tune their expectations.
hey, i'll take the streamdeck
Replied to your PM.

EDIT:

Steamdeck sold to @ishanjain28 for 7.5K.
Payment received. will ship in the next 36 hours.
Congratulations, you got one hell of a bargain on the 15 button deck.

Last edited:
God, I wish I wasn't trying to be a bit more responsible with my spending right now - I would have taken several of these otherwise. Good pricing IMO, GLWS.

Elgato shipped, rest of the items still available.
Price drop on items:

HD 560 S - 8K Shipped.
Glorious Model O - 2K shipped
PowerA Controllers - 3.8K Shipped
moondrop aria - 4K Shipped

Last edited:
Shipping details shared for 560 S. Five items remain, dropping prices even lower... PM me with your offers!

1.7K for Model O
1.8K for Red Xbox Controller
3.5k for Moondrop aria
4K for UM2 & xm8500

Back