hd-bits.ro account disabled!

SumitB

Adept
I was provided a hd-bits.ro account by someone here on TE about 1.5 months back. Working fine till today morning but just when I tried to log in 5 minutes back, I am presented with a page claiming that my account has been disabled! What can be the reasons behind this? Was maintaining a good ratio of 10+ all throughout. Was only downloading gold (ratio free) torrents and uploading all the time. Any reasons for this? Moreover, I will now be held responsible for the kalank on my donors account :(

AFAIK there was a new rule implemented in the site last month....

Some minimum needs to be downloaded..... (Non free) to mantain the account.....

The rule is you need to upload (No. of months X 10 GB) everymonth, otherwise you will be warned for last week and disabled.

For eg:

1 Month old account 10 GB upload required

2 Month old account 20 GB upload required

10 Month old account 100 GB upload required

To get in touch with the admins to know why your account got disabled, download MIRC and chat with the hd-bit support

irc.p2p-network.net

#hd-bits.ro-help

You have been warned for 1 week by rose.

Reason: "Accounts with a cumulate traffic (download and upload) less than 10GB/month will be disabled after a 1-week warning." - Read the rules !

I got that message

Even I had received a warning last week. After I started a new download, the warning was removed, but now the account is disabled. am yet to chat on the mirc client.

This is ridiculous. Is there any other tracker which offers HiDef Movies and does not have such nakhras? I have uploaded 1.11TB and still I have to go through all this! I am sitting in their help room for 1 hour now and no op is there to voice me to be able to sort this out!

Well IMO this is how a tracker clears members and gets more active members....

If no one is downloading or uploading anything the tracker dies or gets a super low rating.... As you make it more elite and put conditions like this it slowly becomes active and gradually more poplular....

Thats how it goes for most trackers....

This thing will not be sorted out. I have been siting in the help room of hd-bits for 3 days now. Whenever I log on, I just wait wait wait.

Anyone having an invite for hd-torrents? I really am wasting my bandwidth here.

Techman said:
The rule is you need to upload (No. of months X 10 GB) everymonth, otherwise you will be warned for last week and disabled.

For eg:
1 Month old account 10 GB upload required
2 Month old account 20 GB upload required
10 Month old account 100 GB upload required

To get in touch with the admins to know why your account got disabled, download MIRC and chat with the hd-bit support

irc.p2p-network.net
#hd-bits.ro-help

i am facing the same issue :(

uploaded more than 50 gb ...

what i understand from it is that u need to either upload or download or both to the extent of 10gb per month to keep ur acccount ON !

the problem i am facing is that even though i am downloadin things from the site, its not gettin registered @ the site statistics.

dumb site..

TL, Bit hd is better

SumitB said:
This thing will not be sorted out. I have been siting in the help room of hd-bits for 3 days now. Whenever I log on, I just wait wait wait.

Anyone having an invite for hd-torrents? I really am wasting my bandwidth here.

I have an invite and it goes to you.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
the problem i am facing is that even though i am downloadin things from the site, its not gettin registered @ the site statistics.

Prolly you are downloading free leach content which does not count to download GB's

The site is ok.... good for new stuff....but so much stuff is free that its difficult to download anything non free :rofl: .....

Back