PC Peripherals HDMI to VGA Cable

zero_cool

Disciple
I have an old monitor that I don't want to discard right away. The issue is it only has a DVI-D and VGA ports. I can use a HDMI to DVI-D cable and use the former but the latter seems wasted. I have been looking for a HDMI to VGA cable, not a converter, that can solve my woes. So far, I have come across only this cable that rivals the cost of the monitor. Something like this would totally solve my issues but I don't see it in India. Any suggestions are welcome.

I have an old monitor that I don't want to discard right away. The issue is it only has a DVI-D and VGA ports. I can use a HDMI to DVI-D cable and use the former but the latter seems wasted. I have been looking for a HDMI to VGA cable, not a converter, that can solve my woes. So far, I have come across only this cable that rivals the cost of the monitor. Something like this would totally solve my issues but I don't see it in India. Any suggestions are welcome.
why not a converter? im using a hdmi to vga converter and it works perfectly fine been using it for the past 2 years

Back