Head-Direct RE262, HifiMAN's Flagship IEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

strategy

Skilled
So finally i am putting these babies on sale.

Head-Direct RE262 is a great IEM , it offers Smooth , forword mids and very good soundstage, without sacrificing on the other aspects. Treble is laid back but does not lack detail a bit.

Our very own esantosh has reviewed it comprehensively, thanks for the review and comparisons santosh :)

Condition : Awesome, i have not used them much.

Reason for sale : I dont use them much , as i prefer my UM miracle over this. I am in need of money for a good DAC and ***

PACKAGE :

-you will get 5 different pair of tips that came with it ( 2 biflanges )

-10 filters.

-THe IEM itself

-no box came with it, so i cant offer any, i will pack them in a box that came with my spectacles.

Pics:

dsc01953f.jpg

dsc01952qs.jpg

Price : 10K shipped negotiable / 9K shipped non-negotiable ( take your pick )

Liked the kind of style u did the Price Quote :p

Very Generous :D

I will take the first option and will PM you my best offer :)

anubhav2345 said:
Liked the kind of style u did the Price Quote :p

Very Generous :D

I will take the first option and will PM you my best offer :)

Oh God ,

Another One Anubhav haa ha man man man no words .
Mephistopheles said:
Strategy, YGPM :D

Haa Haa ,

Well i pray you get these though anubhav was first .Haa haa you have been trying to get this since so many days now .

These require amping for sure . So before making a RE-262 purchase make sure u have PMP like S;flo2 HM-601/602 ..or atleast a portable amp :)

If u haven't paid for the S:flo2 yet , then WAIT and think again .

One who has RE-262 also has the S:flo2 , take his advice on the PMP

I am not sure he will suggest you buying the S:flo2 .

Yeah, The Sflo and RE262 combo is very good.

PMs replied, this is just childish People ( to ask for 500 -1000 off on 9K ) i ahve clearly stated that 9K shipped is firm. I should have posted 9.5 then you all would have been happy with 9K.

Also yeah these have been available for around 150 on head-fi. But, the shipping will cost you another 20 (or so, depending on the method you opt) then there will be paypal charges of 3%, then there will be currency conversion charges .

After all this It will be close to what i am offering. ( and there is a small chance that customs will F*** it all up and make it costlier than this deal )

AND then again, i have not seen may re262 deals on head-fi lately.

BUMP

$150+$15/$20+3.5% overseas payment charges = INR7855/8093 (Max rate for conversion for VISA right now is Rs.46/$1 And 3% PayPal charges can be avoided by paying as gift)

IF custom duty is levied then, INR10211/10520 (~30% custom duty; Probability for custom duty being levied on something <10k is quite minimal but a slight chance is still there)

If you pay as a gift, you cant get refund if buyer does not ship or ships a faulty product.

also , 90% of the sellers dont opt for payment as a gift . ( even they are at risk if the buyer asks for paypal refund )

there is no such rule ( <10K )

gifts are spared if less than 10K. thats the thing . but i have seen incidents where even gifts valued $10 were charged customs :(

.. no one know how they charge.

then there is a chance of the item getting lost / replaced.

thats why, if for me unless there is 25% or more difference here and outside. I opt for indian route.

Between 9K and 8K ( 5-10% chance of 10K+ ), i see 9K locally a worse deal and a better bargain.

I'd have bought it at 9k also somehow but cant arrange funds, anyways its your prerogative, your product and your FS thread :)

Good luck for your Sale

Mephistopheles said:
$150+$15/$20+3.5% overseas payment charges = INR7855/8093 (Max rate for conversion for VISA right now is Rs.46/$1 And 3% PayPal charges can be avoided by paying as gift)

IF custom duty is levied then, INR10211/10520 (~30% custom duty; Probability for custom duty being levied on something <10k is quite minimal but a slight chance is still there)
Al tough the deal is settled.

I want to add to OT :p

even if item is under 10k INR it is subject to duty which comes around 30% of item amount,unless the item is market as"gift".

One has to take into account insurance claim factor as in case low value or no commercial value is declared chances are that one can't claim insurance.

I paid duty when I bought Hippo from Jaben:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back