head unit for my car

gauravt

Adept
hi guys i bought the pioneer 7950ub for my car as the head unit and one 2gb kingston data traveler 2gb pen drive

16072007247.jpg

DECK CLOSED

16072007246.jpg

DECK OPEN

14072007239.jpg

MUSIC SYSTEM

140720072401.jpg

USB Connection

14072007244.jpg

MY PEN DRIVE

DAMAGES

PIONEER 7950UB - 9.4K

PEN DRIVE - 825BUX

GUYS I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON FRONT COMPONENT SPEAKERS, MY BUDGET IS ARND 6K WHICH CAN BE EXTENDED TO 10K MAX FOR THE FRONT SPEAKERS, PLS SUGGEST ME THE BEST IN MY BUDGET

^ na he doesn't have an amp and is not going for it either i assume.

Good to see you went for the 7950 :)

Lol still didn't buy the speakers? Which ones did you get for rear?

Btw, do an ATTO benchmark on the data traveler and post pics man.. wanna see the read/write speeds on those ;)

which car gaurav, give blaupunkt a shot too for speakers. very clean and crisp sound and hardly any boom boom :p but if thats what you want then check out the jbl components

Rockford Fosgate and Hertz are excellent. The JBL's are good, but tend to get a tad boomy.

Dont forget to demo Soundstream and Blaupunkt also ;)

Blaupunkt compos for me anyday (genuine ones i.e.- lotsa fakes in Mumbai)- for the taut playback- a hit with those who like their music the way it is- esp Classical stuff.:)
(did i just say 'the way it's meant to be played.:O :rofl:- that's almost what Cadence ppl say:p)
Also since they start of tighter, with age and sustained high volumes, they don't go as loose as others after some time.:ashamed:
(courtesy- lil time i spent with an opel astra that had blaupunkts by default and a pal's Baleno who replaced his Pios with Blaupunkts.):)

JBL compos are good too.:ashamed:

For club trance and similar stuff- esp if you have lotsa ok ok mp3 discs- even the cheaper Pios are quite ok inspite of the added colour- infact quite colourful- i mean quite entertaining and enjoyable, even more than the restrained Blaupunkts.:O :p

By now- you'll must have realised what i always say- i am a n00b- so pardon me the brickbats.:ashamed:

edit: i love that boucing rabbit Blaupunkt advt. My head keeps boucing alike.:p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Blaupunkt compos for me anyday (genuine ones i.e.- lotsa fakes in Mumbai)- for the taut playback- a hit with those who like their music the way it is- esp Classical stuff.:)
(did i just say 'the way it's meant to be played.:O :rofl:- that's almost what Cadence ppl say:p)
Also since they start of tighter, with age and sustained high volumes, they don't go as loose as others after some time.:ashamed:
(courtesy- lil time i spent with an opel astra that had blaupunkts by default and a pal's Baleno who replaced his Pios with Blaupunkts.):)
you said it :cool2:

JBL is for boom lovers. If you want clean sound, check blaupunkt, rockford fosgate, hertz etc. While you are at it, check out tbhp ICE section.

^I agree ... i got blaupunkt 6x9's preinstalled with my ikon a couple of years back, still sound good ... infact after looking at this thread even i'm thinking of getting a good amp and front components ... also got to replace the blaupunkt hu which skips a lot with something which plays off usb flash drives :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
JBL compos are good too.:ashamed:

Chaos said:
JBL is for boom lovers. If you want clean sound, check blaupunkt, rockford fosgate, hertz etc. While you are at it, check out tbhp ICE section.
Notice the smiley i used for JBL- people addicted to JBL and PIOs think blaupunkt sucks- but it's damn popular- like Sony for mini compos.:p
ODed on bass plus the fact that Blaupunkts can be lil-very unforgiving with lousy recordings- the latter are very forgiving- maybe a bit too forgiving for some like me.:rofl:

I haven't been as fortunate to listen to the greater setups though friends might have some by now- not been on 4 wheels for a long time now- except wheelchairs and ambulances.:rofl:

Back