Headdirect - Biflange tips [ Medium & Large ] + IEM [ Filters ]

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi ,

Guys I Have Imported a Sackfull Of These Here You Go .

The Biflange Tips [ 2 Pairs ] + 3 Pair Earphone Filters

vwuc8o.jpg

Well These Are The Legendary Biflanges That Come In Headdirect Earphones .The Offer Is For [Medium or Large You Choose OK ] Biflanges 2 Pairs [ Total 4 ] + IEM Filters [ 3 Pairs ] .The Filters Are Something Unique That None Of Your Dealers Here Can Give You .You Can Change Your IEM Filters If They Are Choked Due To Wax or dust .In Case you Do Not have a IEM filter or it is lost then also you can Use these as they will protect your expensive IEM from Driver Damage .

Pricing Rs :250/- + Tax 12.5%+ Shipping [ DTDC Air ] @ Rs :85/- All India .

: Note :

Please Note that You Can Choose Either Of The Biflanges 2 Pairs of Medium or Large Size Or Mixed .

These will fit re0,re1 re2 for sure. :p With pl30, perhaps single flanges are better, but I am not sure. Because many IEMs have nozzle size similar to re0, these might fit others too. For example these fit on my Brainwavz M1 without any problems.

Freaky said:
Would these fit right on the PL30 ?

Well,

Will check and report tommorow for sure .
dhruvrock2000 said:
Interested, would these fit any IEM ?

Well,

Any No ,Most Yes ,What do you have .
iaudio said:
Yes, would like to know what all IEMs these fit?

Well,

This cannot be answered but please let me know the iem you have in mind ok

dhruvrock2000 said:
Right now ? EP-630 :p Going in for S4s later maybe.. or something in that range.
Well ,

it does not matter what iem you have these are sureshot improvement over the silicon tips we get ,i am sure it fits the ep630 well also .

hey amarbir would like to order 2 pairs of LARGE !!! bi-flange and 3 filters asap ..send me the link to order and payment info now if u r there

tiwari said:
hey some changes in order make it 4 large biflanges and 6 pair filters..and where is the info man..plz send it asap
Well,

Please Check Your PM And Revert Back ,When You Order Like i Said Make Item Qty 2 and Thats It .

tiwari said:
hey brother website says 10 pcs and ur giving 6 pcs, which is correct ?
WEll Tiwari Jee ,

I Do Not Have This Listed In The Website ,I specifically ASked You To Order From That Link and will send you exactly what i have here .If you like to order 10 pcs please order from Head-Direct.com | YUIN Pricing would Be rs :1000/- Or More

paa ji payment of RS.585 has been made to ur ICICI account, Order number is 5788 .can u plzz confirm the payment and ship the item ASAP.

tiwari said:
paa ji payment of RS.585 has been made to ur ICICI account, Order number is 5788 .can u plzz confirm the payment and ship the item ASAP.

Sure ,

I Will ship Those ....

HoliC said:
would these fit on PL21 ???

Well,

i think they will will confirm today from office

Back