Headphones / Earphones / HDMI + Component Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anish

Skilled
Price Drop on Sennheiser!

SENNHEISER HD212 PRO:

1 year and 3 months old (9 months warranty still remaining). Perfect if your getting in DJ'ing because of the adapted frequency response and solid low-end. Excellent for listening to all sorts of electronic dance music as well.

They retail for nearly 4k, the lower pricing is due to very minor scratches and slight peeling of the foam. Audio quality is is absolutely unaltered though. Original packing and 6.25mm adapter intact.

SOUNDMAGIC PL-30

SOLD

CABLES:

Both these cables were bought when I was trying to connect my nVidia GPU to my Plasma and then became redundant when I built the home server which had a HDMI output.

1. DVI -> HDMI Cable:

SOLD

2. Component Cable:

Can be used to connect component out of devices such as a DVD player ot Set top box to your TV. Picture quality is better than using standard video cables. I've tested this with 720p signals.

All items are packed and ready to ship. I can ship them out the same day I receive the transfer.

Now low-balling please, if you feel the prices are on the higher side, PLEASE send me a PM, I'll definitely reconsider the pricing.

Thanks!

Update: PL-30 sold Roboghost. Awaiting payment from Punker for HDMI cable, Gmano second in line.

Sennheiser HD212 and Component cable still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back