Audio Headphones for 3-5k

Looking for headphones with mic. From my research Kingston HyperX Cloud is a good one but it's a little out of my budget also a revision named Cloud II launched few days back.

But overall I am skeptical if I should spend that much on headphones.I play games on weekends only(TF2, FPS, 3-4 hrs maximum), just few movies(main purpose) and educational videos(CBTNuggets).

So mainly I am looking at comfort, that's the main priority. Clarity and looks come after that. I am not much of a bass head. Mic of good quality is a MUST.

Please suggest me some headphones. Also please keep the budget as low as possible. 5k is maximum but I am not sure if I want to spend that much.

Thanx in advance.

Hi Bharat,
I'd suggest the Sennheiser - PC 36 Call Control as a great option for enjoying music, movies and games on your computer/laptop.
They're super comfortable, lightweight and full flexible. So, you won't have an issue wearing them for long hours.
The mic is fantastic. Also, the boom arm is fully flexible, so you can adjust the mic for perfect voice-pickup and comfort.
It's one of the most premium PC headsets in the market and its within your budget.

Hope this helps!

Raghav Somani
Headphone Zone

Mod Edit: Please avoid advertising your commercial site

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go for SoundMAGIC ES18S. It will be under your budget. Best pair of earphones. It's one of the best quality buds out there.
Supports wide range of products. It also comes with an adapter which help you to connect it to a laptop or desktop computer with separate mic and audio out jacks. Excellent sound quality

Back