Audio Headphones Query?

Renegade said:
Thanks for the info..
The altec one looks more comfy coz of the headband.. but the logitech one is more trendy.. Would it be as comfortable as the altec one??

And BOY is this something..
Logitech Precision.

i dont know about the Logitech one but the Altec Lansing one is very comfortable.

Udit said:
are they both the same thing.
Other than a slight difference in external design, they are the same. Audio performancewise, its exactly the same. Those are the best you'll get for cheap. Higher end ones would be the Sennheiser HD497 which cost around 4.5K in India.

Do you want em for Gaming or Music?

Plantronics Audio .90's are supposed to be really good for Gaming, and good for Music. only 1300 that too.

Hey guys, i'm also looking for a couple of headphones. One which i'll use outside when travelling, I'd prefer small in-canal noise blocking ones or something similiar, but it doesn't have to be Huge, and should be around 1k range.

And one for home, which are easy on the ears and can be any shape and size. Cheapest as possible.

@params7

Have u tried the apple ipods in canal earphones? It costs about 1.6k and I have found it to be the only in canal cheap earphone easily available in india

Wont someone help me out.. I need it for music/dictation/voice-chat.. Also I wear specs and still need one with cups so comfort is also a factor..

Aditya said:
Do you want em for Gaming or Music?

Plantronics Audio .90's are supposed to be really good for Gaming, and good for Music. only 1300 that too.

not for gaming pure musical pleasure only.

Back