Audio Headphones with Inline volume controller <=2k

Malique

Adept
Headphones under 2k/$50 for Movies

Hi Friends,

Looking for a good headphones for watching movies and gaming. Please suggest some good headphones.

Budget upto Rs. 2000 or $50 (can get them from USA as well)

Usage: Movies & gaming (sometimes)

Type: supra-aural preferred

Sound Signature: little bassy but i am not a basshead :ashamed:

Currently i've found these interesting:

1) Plantronics Gamecom 367 - (good to have an inline volume controller)

2) sennheiser HD202 (rave reviews on amazon.com)

Please pour in your suggestions on the above or any other good ones.

Also does anyone face problems esp. while watching english movies where the dialogues have very low volume and then the action scenes have loud sounds and feel the need of continuously adjust the volume. What do you do in this case?:huh:

PS: I've just ordered the Brainwavz M2 and E5 combo from MP4 nation. eagerly awaiting for them :clap: now looking for good headphones for movies at home.

Regards,

Malique.

^^^ Thanks, let me google more on the philips headphones that you've mentioned.
Any suggestions on sennheiser HD202 or Plantronics Gamecomm 367 Gamecomm closed ear gaming headset? The plantronics look quite appealing where as the HD202 have some good reviews.

Bump: any suggestions guys? i've updated the thread title and subject. please pour in your suggestions for good headphones under Rs. 2000/$50.

ordered the combo of M2 + E5 from MP4 nation for daily use while travelling. now looking for a good headphones for watching movies.

for movies and gaming, if you need a decently bassy headphone, nothing beats the sony MDR XD 200. It beats the Senn HD 201/202 and the philips 2700/8500

costs 1599 IIRC. check out your local sony world

Back