HeadphoneZone.in RMA review -> 0/10 Rating.

enc0dex264

Disciple
My Fiio K5 Pro ESS died and has been with them for the approx last 2 months for RMA. Why does any product needs 2 month for a replacement or a repair is beyond me.

Every week i send them an email and ask for a update and they make stupid excuses.. that we are waiting for brands response.. we are sedning it to the brand bla bla..

I would suggest you guys avoid this website like the plague.. I doubt i'll ever see even my faulty unit back and i'll be forced to go the legal route and waste even more time on this matter.

I would also appreciate any advice on how to move forward from here? there support is making empty promises everyday.. I want to take legal action.. what would be best way to go forward with this?

Last edited:
Not sure of ur case, but my Stax amp went through the RMA process and I got a complete replacement in 1.5 months (since it was imported again). Every step of the process was very professionally managed! Headphonezone is a lot better than local shops. Probably, in your case it might be Fiio who is causing the delay. Fiio is known for their bad after sale support.

Back