Health insurance claim experiences

jammy420

Adept
Hi,

I am looking for health insurance for my parents. I have shortlisted below companies

1. Future generali,
2. Bajaj Allianz
3. Star health
4. Apollo munich
5. L & T

For my requirement, Future generali suits my budget . However I need to know reviews of the company as well as others. Any +ve / -ve experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jammy

I am looking to buy health insurance for myself and my family. My employer's coverage is not too good. Which health insurance company is the best in market now as far as settling claims are concerned. I almost went with Star Health but when checking with friends and relatives I came to know that their claim process is completely low and offlate they are totally denying any claim or approving only 25% of the total claim. Confused which health Insurance is good in the long run.

Manipal Cigna is a good option as well.
Good experience soo far (in last 3 claims) Cashless + pre & post hospitalization charges covered well.

I am using Max Bupa from 7 years, no issues so far. Just make sure you buy from some known and trusted agent, so he can help in getting claims. For online policy you will have to fight on your own

I am using Max Bupa from 7 years, no issues so far. Just make sure you buy from some known and trusted agent, so he can help in getting claims. For online policy you will have to fight on your own
So it is better to avoid Policy Bazaar? Star health agent is canvasing vigouresely for minimum 5 lakhs policy for 18.5K Premium yearly for 3 members in family covering individually each member for 5 lakh. Looks good but I am very skeptical about their claim process. Post Covid most of the health insurance company are rejecting genuine claims citing trival matters.

So it is better to avoid Policy Bazaar? Star health agent is canvasing vigouresely for minimum 5 lakhs policy for 18.5K Premium yearly for 3 members in family covering individually each member for 5 lakh. Looks good but I am very skeptical about their claim process. Post Covid most of the health insurance company are rejecting genuine claims citing trival matters.
I have my policy through an agent from many years, so I just check policy bazar to get some info, so not sure how will they support in case of any claim dispute. And it is with every company the claims are not rejected due to Covid loss they had.

Back