Hello all, 23M Bangalore

Hello everyone,
I am excited that i found this site to get re-sold tecch stuff for cheap. only other site that I knew was olx and it is very hard to even come across a good deal for it.
About me: I am 23M from bangalore, I recently started earning less than a year ago and I want to build my first pc. I Have a samsung odyssey g7 monitor which is 1440p and 240hz.
I mostly play valorant, some FPS games and other aim trainers.
I feel that building a pc is just like playing with legos, (You dont wanna step on either). I used to watch tech channels like Linus and figured out that building a pc is not that big of a deal and I always wanted to build one by myself.
I am currently using a laptop from 2021. It is an asus TUF with R7 4800h, gtx1650Ti. I always perform repairs/service on this on my own. It is a good start and working inside her made me comfortable with working on the insides of tech stuff. I have changed the fans when the old one broke and reapplied the thermal paste whever there was thermal throttling. But now i realize that it is the time to upgrade as it cannot keep up with the monitor.
I wanna build my own pc, I would definately never go for a pre built because I would like to have a personal Connection with the pc That i use.
My current budget for right now is about 2L. I would be getting a bigger paycheck at the end of february and i wish to use it for pc building.
I am also considering skipping the GPU right now and getting a gtx1650 or something which is resaled. and probably upgrade later when i get a decent deal on a resold 40 series or the next 50 series.
Right now I am confused as to buying the setup for 1L without the GPU from an offline store. or build a pc by scavenging parts from this forum for much less than that and later upgrading after about 1 year.
DM's open btw :)
"May your temps be low,
and your FPS high."

Hello everyone,
I am excited that i found this site to get re-sold tecch stuff for cheap. only other site that I knew was olx and it is very hard to even come across a good deal for it.
About me: I am 23M from bangalore, I recently started earning less than a year ago and I want to build my first pc. I Have a samsung odyssey g7 monitor which is 1440p and 240hz.
I mostly play valorant, some FPS games and other aim trainers.
I feel that building a pc is just like playing with legos, (You dont wanna step on either). I used to watch tech channels like Linus and figured out that building a pc is not that big of a deal and I always wanted to build one by myself.
I am currently using a laptop from 2021. It is an asus TUF with R7 4800h, gtx1650Ti. I always perform repairs/service on this on my own. It is a good start and working inside her made me comfortable with working on the insides of tech stuff. I have changed the fans when the old one broke and reapplied the thermal paste whever there was thermal throttling. But now i realize that it is the time to upgrade as it cannot keep up with the monitor.
I wanna build my own pc, I would definately never go for a pre built because I would like to have a personal Connection with the pc That i use.
My current budget for right now is about 2L. I would be getting a bigger paycheck at the end of february and i wish to use it for pc building.
I am also considering skipping the GPU right now and getting a gtx1650 or something which is resaled. and probably upgrade later when i get a decent deal on a resold 40 series or the next 50 series.
Right now I am confused as to buying the setup for 1L without the GPU from an offline store. or build a pc by scavenging parts from this forum for much less than that and later upgrading after about 1 year.
DM's open btw :)
"May your temps be low,
and your FPS high."
Template for "What Should I Buy" - use this when asking for advice

Back