Hello everyone!

Discovered this community after looking for a place to buy second-hand tech stuff in India that were not OLX or Quikr scams. Have an awesome day! Oh, and happy New Year :)
Welcome broda. Because the welcome message does not answer FAQs I will do it instead like the good man I am :cool: TE is not a marketplace exclusively, it serves as a tech/general chat. The marketplace is a neat side feature for members of the place above a certain rank so there are no scams since all new members including scammers have to put in an unhealthy amount of effort to reach the disciple rank.
Until you reach that you don't have full perms like thread creation, unmoderated message posting, etc. The requirements before were like 25 messages but I don't know what they are now, I couldn't find it

yeah thats about it have fun

Welcome broda. Because the welcome message does not answer FAQs I will do it instead like the good man I am :cool: TE is not a marketplace exclusively, it serves as a tech/general chat. The marketplace is a neat side feature for members of the place above a certain rank so there are no scams since all new members including scammers have to put in an unhealthy amount of effort to reach the disciple rank.
Until you reach that you don't have full perms like thread creation, unmoderated message posting, etc. The requirements before were like 25 messages but I don't know what they are now, I couldn't find it

yeah thats about it have fun

Thank you! It seems to me like a lot of people are going back to the old school forums of the early internet instead of social media sites

Happy New Year and welcome abroad, uncle! /s

Thanks, nephew :p

Hello, and welcome!

Thanks! Good to be here :)

Does clicking the + Quote button add the quote to the current reply? As in, you can stack quotes in one reply instead of individual replies? That feels like spamming and I feel like I should have tried that before making the individual replies and then asking lol

Back