Hello!

I recently stumbled across this forum a few weeks back - the funny thing is that my account was created about 4 years back - have no idea why or how I created one, probably forgot the same, and went on with life until one fine day recently I had some q's and checked on here again!

This forum is really cool for tech related stuffs, with the add-on advantage having a dedicated trade center as well.

I bought my 1st "cool" device way back in 2009 - the HTC G1. That happened after I sold my previous phone - Nokia 9500 Communicator. BEAST! Before that it was a BB 8300, before that Nokia 5300, 6233...
After the G1 there was Nokia N900, and later Samsung Captivate, Nexus line ups, using Ubunty on one of the Nexus line-ups, flashing roms - been on XDA since mid 2011, bought a lot of stuffs from USA in that time through the Aramex SnS way, until XDA Marketplace was closed, and then there was CTO which was again interesting.
In the past decade there have to have been over a 100 phones I have used and changed hands - mostly among friends, a few on quikr while it was half decent, and olx of late.

I am hoping to have a nice time here, learn a few things, help a few others, and look forward to buying someone's junk and selling mine!

Do you know what became of CTO? Lost so many friends after I stopped visiting there and we stopped playing Clash of Clans.

Do you know what became of CTO? Lost so many friends after I stopped visiting there and we stopped playing Clash of Clans.
disappeared, unfortunately. guess it was 'coz the guys on there were maintaining the site out of own expenses / donations from members, which wasn't sufficient. one fine day it totally disappeared, and the rest, as they say, is history!

Back