Monitors Help buying a lcd monitor

Hi,
Need help buying a lcd monitor, I am looking for following features:
1. Height adjustment
2. Pivot
3. Good input options (RGB, DVI, HDMI)
4. HD resolution
5. 2-5 ms response time
I found AOC 2218Ph close, but not a exact match, as it does not have DVI and HD resolution. :(

So what are other better options?

Thanks Gannu,
14 K is amazing, but I think it not pivot-able and can't adjust the height (agree its a cool deal)?

Budget is around 15K-20K, 22'' should do fine, but if i can get 24'' I wont say NO :D

^Forgot about that. Only the Ultrasharp series have the height adjustable and pivotable stand but is that really a requirement?

Oh yes, as a software developer I would like to make it vertical many times, and height adjustment is also need to have nice code view :)

Anyone heard for this one?

24" Acer B243Wbdr Widescreen FullHD DVI-D / VGA LCD Monitor w/Pivot (Black)

vaibhavgaikwad said:
Oh yes, as a software developer I would like to make it vertical many times, and height adjustment is also need to have nice code view :)

Don't look for a adjustable monitor, rather purchase a simple one and buy a good aftermarket stand from the same company or from others.Believe it man they are Bang for Buck.

thank you

Ok Ameet, point considered.

If I get a separate stand, then I should make sure the monitor has a flexibility to get fit onto the stand, or should I drill holes into the LCD from back? :)

Back