Help : Connecting Office Computer via Internet using VPN

I want to connecting office computer using wired internet connection, want to access Printer, Files on Drive from Laptop using mobile Internet (Jio Hotspot).
Tried and connected ProtonVPN, but failed to access and configure lan with the laptop to print and access files on Office Computer.

I want to connecting office computer using wired internet connection, want to access Printer, Files on Drive from Laptop using mobile Internet (Jio Hotspot).
Tried and connected ProtonVPN, but failed to access and configure lan with the laptop to print and access files on Office Computer.

Shouldn't you be using the VPN Client of your office VPN for this?

Doesn't work that way, you need to set up client server, install OpenVPN server in your office, install client on your laptop or mobile from where you want to connect, there are dedicated guides on how to create that first config file which will be used to run from server and to connect from client, currently do not have it handy

Doesn't work that way, you need to set up client server, install OpenVPN server in your office, install client on your laptop or mobile from where you want to connect, there are dedicated guides on how to create that first config file which will be used to run from server and to connect from client, currently do not have it handy
Tried by installing ProtonVPN server on office cpu and install protonVPN client on Laptop both are getting connect but, failed to configure and access.

I'm sorry I do not see a ProtonVPN server, this one is for anonymous surfing, what you want is for connecting to office network, it needs client server model

Back