help for buying a camera budget 10k or less.

intacto

Adept
hey guys,

need to buy a camera...my budget is arnd 10k....and am completely noob in photography and am trying to learn....so is thr a camera within my budget where i can practice photography for some time...and move on next level.

tnx

At 10k, you will only get a decent point and shoot camera. Most of these cams do not offer any manual mode to experiment with. The Sonys in this price range are good. You can get the Sony W3xx series cams at this price point with bill and warranty.
Shell out may be a few hundreds more, and you will get a Canon SX120IS with b&w, a 10x zoom cam which also offers some manual control. IMO, this makes better sense if you are really interested in playing with your cam.

Yes, as Logistopath has mentioned, shell out some more money and get a camera which has a shutter priority or aperture priority and one that lets you select ISO. You will need this if you want to experiment with your photography.

tnx for the reply's....how much does the conon SX 120 IS cost?? and is it also easy to use as my parents might also use it sometimes. and any other recommendations??

Back