Video Help Me buying an LCD. Features VS Screen Size

AnkitC

Disciple
Hello everyone,
I need your help in buying an LCD TV.I found a lot of useful information on this site and have sorted out some models.

I have large living room 18†× 21†so I definitely need large screen. My maximum budget is around 130,000 and I will be mostly watching TV and DVD movies no gaming neither use as monitor. One more thing I won’t be changing my LCD often.

• Sony KLV-40W300A
  • Sony KLV-46V300A/B
  • LG 47LB9
  • Samsung-Sonoma Trenz LA46S81B
  • Philips-47PFL7422/98
I have sorted out above models which one do u guys think is better as per my room size and in performance, features and better build. Also If u can suggest any other model which doesn't exceed my budget figure.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ankit Choksi

dude i suggest you go with the sony klv-40w300a as its full hd 1080p and also has amazing contrast ratio although im not sure if it has the 120 hertz tech in it....my friend has this tv and i have played playstation 3 in it and the game was ninja gaiden and the colour reproduction and contrast and image sharpness blew my mind it was really worth the game......its a much much better option considering the rest of the tvs you have opted.

Back