Help me please! Unable to recover old Gmail account

tamocha11

Disciple
My son while filling up his NEET UG form submitted his old Gmail. It sounds weird but he has failed to use that Gmail address. We have tried all the possible efforts to recover the password and failed. The link sent by Google on his registerd phone number, for identification never shows up on notification.
Please help us friends! As a father, it is the worst nightmare I have ever had in my life! Please!

Sincerely,
tamocha11

Is the registration process complete? Have you paid the fee?
If not, you can re-register with the working gmail id and pay the fee then.
If yes, shoot a mail to their helpline and they maybe able to help somehow.

The link sent by Google on his registerd phone number, for identification never shows up on notification.
The workaround for this needs you to be logged in to the said gmail id on atleast one system, but since your son doesn't have access to the same already. This method won't help imo.

Last edited:
The link sent by Google on his registerd phone number, for identification never shows up on notification.
As xkcd said above, one needs to be logged into that account from an android phone.

If you don't remember password or other details asked at the forget password screen then it's useless to go after google. Google won't help you much.

Re -egistration with the same credential is not allowed, I am trying with that. Form has not been submitted. Every time a second/reregistration is tried, it is rejected with the message "application already exists with same credential".

Re -egistration with the same credential is not allowed

Select a different ID proof and mobile number to register, this is the only unique field they must be checking to detect duplicate credentials.

Untitled.jpg

Words definitely fail to convey my gratitude dear friends! I will leave no plan, no method untried!
Every single word here, from you guys renforces my spirit! Thanks a ton buddies!

Back