Budget 21-30k help me to build budget haswell pc under 30k.

D-TOX

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - lg 23"
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Monitor - lg 23"
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Intel i5 4570S
    • Motherboard - Z87 (any brand but cheapest)
    • PSU - no idea
    • CABINET - No idea
    • RAM -No idea
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 6 months
    • GPU - 1gb gtx660 or hd7850
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • HTPC
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • none
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • watchdogs, BF4, Crysis3
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage-no idea
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 8.1 64 bit

if you won't oc there's no point in getting a z87 motherboard instead get asus b85m-g at 6.5k.

For cpu if you can't' find i5 4570s get i5 4570 at 13.5k.

Ram : 2x 4gb Kingston 1600 Hyperx Blu @ 4.6k

Psu : seasonic s12ii @ 4k

Cabinet : Nzxt Gamma @ 2k

And for gpu you will get better options than hd7850/gtx660 within upcoming 6 months ;) :)

Last edited:
if you won't oc there's no point in getting a z87 motherboard instead get asus b85m-g at 6.5k.

For cpu if you can't' find i5 4570s get i5 4570s at 13.5k.

Ram : 2x 4gb Kingston 1600 Hyperx Blu @ 4.6k

Psu : seasonic s12ii @ 4k

Cabinet : Nzxt Gamma @ 2k

And for gpu you will get better options than hd7850/gtx660 within upcoming 6 months ;) :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1375545450][/DOUBLEPOST]i5 4570s get i5 4570s??????:confused: and PSU 430,w 520w, 660w..... which one????o_O

Last edited:
z87 is primarily targeted at enthusiast users who will oc their K cpu on this on the other hand b85 is for average users looking forward to build a pc with core i5/i7 cpus ( non k) without any sort of oc.

z87 is primarily targeted at enthusiast users who will oc their K cpu on this on the other hand b85 is for average users looking forward to build a pc with core i5/i7 cpus ( non k) without any sort of oc.
thanks, i forgot to mention about hardrive. any cheap 1tb @7200rpm.!!!

any difference between z87 and b85 motherboards?

tbZfQ4f.gif

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGA_1150

don't know how did I miss the july bios update by several manufacturers for H87 and B85 motherboards .. anyway, thanks for posting.

RAID is setting up multiple disks as one single array either for performance (RAID 0) or data redundancy (RAID 1). If you have to ask, you probably won't need it :)

SRT is just using an SSD as a cache. You might as well use the SSD as your main drive instead of using it as just a cache.

[DOUBLEPOST=1375762010][/DOUBLEPOST]
don't know how did I miss the july bios update by several manufacturers for H87 and B85 motherboards .. anyway, thanks for posting.
Actually I didn't post for the overclocking bit. Thats anyway minor since Intel plans to block it. Plus most B85 motherboards may not have the necessary VRM overhead to handle overclocking, so its still better to stick to a Z87 board if your priority is overclocking.

Last edited:
Back