Help need buying a router

chokhu1585

Disciple
Dear friends,

I am having BSNL DATA ONE broadband connection which is having modem. I would like to make it wifi to be used with mobiles and laptop. So requiring a wireless good router. Will be placing router on first floor. and will be using laptop/mobile in same room or in next room. One thing I would like to know that at ground floor below the same room, how would be the signal strength? Can I use laptop/mobile on ground floor also keeping in mind that signals have to pass thru concrete slab. So keeping this requirements in mind please suggest a good wifi router as soon as possible as will be buying tomorrow only. Which one would be better? N150 or N300 router?

I would like to make it wifi to be used with mobiles and laptop. So requiring a wireless good router. Will be placing router on first floor. and will be using laptop/mobile in same room or in next room. One thing I would like to know that at ground floor below the same room, how would be the signal strength? Can I use laptop/mobile on ground floor also keeping in mind that signals have to pass thru concrete slab. So keeping this requirements in mind please suggest a good wifi router as soon as possible as will be buying tomorrow only. Which one would be better? N150 or N300 router?
Basic web browsing + next room and/or room directly below will work with any N150 wifi router. Even Youtube 1080p will work with N150.

N300 needed if you want to cross more than one wall or if you want to stream movies.

What router you need depends on what you want it to do.

Back