PC Peripherals help need prices for the following...

wayneroons

Disciple
i have kinda decided on buying the following products for my cpu...can u guys plzz tell me wat the current prices for them r in nehru place ..?

1. INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 2.4 GHz
OR
INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q9300 2.5 GHz
2. MSI P43 NEO motherboard
3. kingston OR transcend 2x2 GB 800 MHz OR 1066 MHz RAM
4. NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ 1GB DDR3 any manufacturer the cheapest one
5. 500 gb HDD sata2 any brand cheapest one
6. logitech cordless desktop (cheapest one)
7. Any gud Cooler master cabinet for less dan 3k.
8. an appropriate psu...dunno how much power i'll require..plz suggest

one more suggestion plzz....its a long term cpu for abt 3-4 yrs...so i wanna know whether i should go for core 2 quad or c2d e8600 would do?

there is no set budget...i have already decided to buy the following whatever the cost be...i sppose they'll collectively cost around 30k or more or less....i basically want a all in all multimedia pc which is also a gaming rig so i chose these products..

What's up with the config you've decided?
1)9800GTX is more expensive than the HD 4850 which performs similarly,
2)There is no need for a quad core, no real benefit, you can save that cash and put it in other components that will actually make a bigger difference to the max. overall performance of your config.
3)Get better quality memory, i suggest G.skill Pi Black 2x2GB @CL4 kit
4)HDD= Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Single Platter.
5)Cabinet= CM Elite 334/5, alternatively you could pick up an NZXT Apollo if available...

Pick up a Gigabyte G31M ES2L instead of that MSI board and put the saved cash into the GPU budget.

6)Start with the Corsair VX450, should be more than enough. Don't compromise here, there are other places you can save money in...
Good luck :)

so what would be thier prices...n actually i took the quad core as it seems to be well suited for games n i kinda wanna future proof my pc...n q6600 performs better dan e8600 as per the pc charts i have seen...n dis is why i also took the p43 board as it supports quad core unlike G series mobos dat i think dont..

so ne idea abt the nehru place prices for these guys?

Back