Monitors Help needed from 3D experts

jammy420

Adept
I bought this AOC 23 inch 3d TV and I connect it to my PC Intel Pentium G3220(no support for intel tru3D ) + ASUS H81M-v3 mobo (intel 3d support available).

I am able to produce 3d effects with only limited no.of 3D videos when I connect a pen drive directly to TV.
And I am able to produce 3D effects for the same limited no.of videos when I run from PC only with tridef 3d media player. without this media player, there is no 3d effects at all.

also 2d-3d conversion is not that great.

How can I get better 3d effects for all videos?

- AOC service team says to rip DVD and try through DVD player(not yet tried). But it may be possible for few DVD, but I can't rip all my videos into DVDs. my DVD player has USB support, but even when playing from USB I could get support only for the same limited videos.

- Is there any 3D media player which will do my job?

or only with Blu ray players, 3D will work properly? blu ray is not a cost effective solution.

Thanks,
Partha

Figured out some solutions :

Downloaded open source 3D media players like www.sview.ru and bino.. getting pretty performance with them. And also there are players like cyberlink, steroscopic, 3d video player, tridef etc... these are all not free.

however 2d to 3d conversion is average with all these players. 3D sbs movies are great... will post/update later with further learnings

Back