OC & Modding Help: NR200P Max fan not working

AgentBane

Disciple
Hi All,

I have recently bought NR200P Max case and build my pc around on this case but for some reason one the fans connectors are not working even though I have connected all the fan both 3 Pin & 4 Pin connectors to Mobo.

I am confused how if I have connected something wrong on from the case to Mobo .

Below are the pictures of Bios, Mobo Model and Mobo guide for fans.

Motherboard - MSI Z690i Unify.

Bios Pictures -

1666349024818.jpeg

1666349043871.jpeg

HWMonitor Showing Pump Connected:

1666349307465.png

Motherboard Connector Pics: This is how I have connected the 3 Pin CPU block to CPU_Fan1 and other 4 pin connector to Pump_Fan1

1666349427457.png

Connect the 3-pin cable from the AIO's CPU Block to the Pump_Fan1 header and connect the 4-pin cables from the radiator fans to the CPU_Fan1 header. Set the CPU fan header to use PWM instead of auto and increase the minimum fan speed in the graph to 40% or so.

The fan header might be running in DC mode and in that case, if the set speed is too low, the fan does not get enough voltage to run. Sometimes, even in PWM mode, fans which have a zero RPM feature turn off completely if the PWM signal is below a certain percentage.

Connect the 3-pin cable from the AIO's CPU Block to the Pump_Fan1 header and connect the 4-pin cables from the radiator fans to the CPU_Fan1 header. Set the CPU fan header to use PWM instead of auto and increase the minimum fan speed in the graph to 40% or so.

The fan header might be running in DC mode and in that case, if the set speed is too low, the fan does not get enough voltage to run. Sometimes, even in PWM mode, fans which have a zero RPM feature turn off completely if the PWM signal is below a certain percentage.
Thanks I tried this but still having the same issue .
I spoke to CM rep regarding the issue waiting for their reply now .

Back