Monitors Help regarding Dell LCD and buying

w1nD

Adept
hello friends i need help frm u for buying a LCD monitor for my comp....

1) can u plzz suggest some good LCD models for Gaming(not very high end thou) n Movies under 15k or till 15k (15000) ?!? HDMI is HIGHLY preferable !!!

2) on my list is the DELL E228WFP, but does it have HDMI ?!? ne other model suggestion is also welcome :)

3)can any one plzz give me exact dimensions of the DELL E228WFP with and without stand plzz plzz plzz.bcoz i need to fit it in my comp table :ashamed:
also it will b gr8ful if u post the dimensions of the name of monitor u suggest :)

4)n MOST IMPORTANT : The monitor must be available in mumbai (if not wer can i get ?). Also it should be atleast 22" :) rite now me gone crazy with dell.

Thanks in advance.Regards,

insulting folks doesnt help either

anyway, i'll bite. Get any monitor with DVI. and use a dvi to HDMI cable

besides the dell e228, the viewsonic 2235 are also an option...

greenhorn said:
insulting folks doesnt help either

anyway, i'll bite. Get any monitor with DVI. and use a dvi to HDMI cable
besides the dell e228, the viewsonic 2235 are also an option...

tx n i didnt insult ne 1 there wer 95 views for my post n not a single person wished 2 rply so wat do u xpect me to do ?? i asked here coz i felt its better takin opinions of others but never knew ppl wer high headed here ,better way i must try finding myself.n i always appreciate to ne 1 hu helps.

***ppl hlp old members***

well you can bump the thread instead of making arrogant comments , regarding the dell all you have to do is check the specs of the monitor on their site to get the dimensions of the monitor . i guess its without the stand though

Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth) Inch
333.54mm x 511.14mm x 65mm (13.13” x 20.12” x 2.56”)

Connector Type
Analog, DVI-D (Digital) with HDCP

Dell 22" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

how hard is that, and if you need any other info try sending a message to those who have the monitor. no one can help you if they dont have the details of the monitor

and get a dvi/hdmi converter its pretty cheap at lamington and other places

Back