Help regarding Samsung Storage Product Warranty/RMA

Slayer88

Adept
Hi does anyonw know how to avail warranty on a Samsung Evo Plus microSD card, in Mumbai? Called and spoke to numerous people at Samsung who all sent me around in circles. The last guy said I need to contact Supertron in Lamington Road which seems like the case but I don't know what to believe at this point.

Can we mail it to Supertron? Or is it walk in only? Do they offer over the counter replacements?

I assume Supertron also manage all their SSD products warranty, so surely someone here has had some experience?

TIA

Last edited:
Surprised with so many Samsung SSD users no one here has any experience with this. Or maybe some have experience but don't wanna share (because they have something against me?) Anyway, last try! TIA

Giving an update so it might help someone in the future, people did not have much experience (or chose not to help) so I had the runaround.

Today I went to lamington road and went to Supertron and (thankfully) got an over the counter replacement of my Samsung Evo Plus MicroSD card. The place was very hard to find. People in adjoining buildings did not know about the place.

Landmark = Opposite Lenovo Service center, Look for Krishna Restaurant, it's on the 2nd floor in that building. Small dingy place, far from anything 'Super'. They also seem to handle Silicon Power drives.

Back