Car & Bike Help required from a team-bhp member on TE

bigbyte

Skilled
Dear Friends,
As most of you are aware that joining team-bhp is governed by their are strict membership rules and is restricted. It is their prerogative and I'm not discussing that here.
After going through an ownership thread in team-bhp I feel that some information from a particular t-bhp member will be very helpful for me.
Now since I can't post or pm that member, can someone from TE, who also has posting rights in Tbhp, ask for this info on my behalf?
Thanks is advance.:)

Thanks rishabh and kauzy... TE rocks....I've sent pm to both of you, hence please check the thread on t-bhp before posting there. Thanks once again

bigbyte said:
Dear Friends,
As most of you are aware that joining team-bhp is governed by their are strict membership rules and is restricted. It is their prerogative and I'm not discussing that here.
After going through an ownership thread in team-bhp I feel that some information from a particular t-bhp member will be very helpful for me.
Now since I can't post or pm that member, can someone from TE, who also has posting rights in Tbhp, ask for this info on my behalf?
Thanks is advance.:)
I agree its their prerogative...but I dont understand their policies..
I have applied twice for membership but if I'm being denied...atleast provide an understandable answer.
I love wheels and its a shame that the most populr form on automobiles doesnt understand the feelings of a true fan.

Poga said:

I have applied twice for membership but if I'm being denied...atleast provide an understandable answer.

I love wheels and its a shame that the most populr form on automobiles doesnt understand the feelings of a true fan.

I to Agree .. I hav also Applied Twice, They dont leave a proper answer to Think up, on ,,, sad,,

I too Love Cars.. Big fan...

Poga said:

I to Agree .. I hav also Applied Twice, They dont leave a proper answer to Think up, on ,,, sad,,

I am a long time tbhp member.

The post like above with spellings mistakes, grammatical errors, sms lingo etc are some of the things that they avoid.

Sylar said:

if you keep typing like that, you'll never get in :p

Passion is required, but not the only criteria for selection there. If you cant communicate properly, ( and they are very concerned about the quality of their content) don't expect to get in :)

Back