Help required !! Need Specs for Gaming Machine

ram1978

Recruit
Hi,

I am guy who has been whooshed by the rapidly developing tech industry, am a avid gamer, real time strategy and RPG are my types of games.

I still remember my first PC way back in 1998, a Pentium Machine which was the talk of the block and now after an upgrade somewhere last done in 2004, (AMD Athlon XP 1200) I feel outdated and totally clueless of whats the best piece of IT Hardware.

My budget is around 40 - 50 K excluding the monitor, need your help in coming with specs for an apt gaming device, which I can buy..

hey dude....check out the pc buying guide in the pc section :)

or if you want more specific details regarding the config then create a new thread in the cpu mobo section

ram1978 said:
Hi,

I am guy who has been whooshed by the rapidly developing tech industry, am a avid gamer, real time strategy and RPG are my types of games.

I still remember my first PC way back in 1998, a Pentium Machine which was the talk of the block and now after an upgrade somewhere last done in 2004, (AMD Athlon XP 1200) I feel outdated and totally clueless of whats the best piece of IT Hardware.

My budget is around 40 - 50 K excluding the monitor, need your help in coming with specs for an apt gaming device, which I can buy..

Lol. what an into??? :no: :huh: :hap5:

Still not too late to introduce yourself...

Welcome to TE , Ram1978. Now just go ahead and post in the PC peripherals section.....people here would love to help a gamer trying to get back in "business" :p :)

use PC peripherals section brother. Infact here u have a diffrnt section for each of your problems.. njoy hi-tech update!! :)

Back