Help-- Samsung Galaxy R Dead- Need suggestions on Samsung Support

shashank_r_t

Disciple
My Samsung Galaxy R purchased in Jan 2012 died 2 weeks back.

I had submitted it to service center on 14th Feb 2012 and since then I am not getting any satisfactory updates from them. They have asked for my ID proof to process the refund.. but I am still apprehensive abt this.

Does any one know where can I escalate the matter?

I have written to support.india@samsung.com but I have got only canned replies from them.

Need help guys.. plz let me know wher to escalate

Did not know samsung has such crappy and shitty service.

My Galaxy R is Great!! Neva had problems!

Sorry for you though! If you can get some contact Inside, then your refund will be processed soon!

My Samsung Galaxy R purchased in Jan 2012 died 2 weeks back.

I had submitted it to service center on 14th Feb 2012 and since then I am not getting any satisfactory updates from them. They have asked for my ID proof to process the refund.. but I am still apprehensive abt this.

Does any one know where can I escalate the matter?

I have written to support.india@samsung.com but I have got only canned replies from them.

Need help guys.. plz let me know wher to escalate

Did not know samsung has such crappy and shitty service.

Why refund? why not replacement? And they may be asking for id proof so that they can be 100% sure before depositing money or giving refund in cash, so just give your id proof and get the refund.

My Galaxy R is Great!! Neva had problems!

Sorry for you though! If you can get some contact Inside, then your refund will be processed soon!

LOL dont be so happy about this, your phone is still new and you may have to face the same ordeal if something happens to your Galaxy R.

Ask them for a refurbished S2! Try your luck at it. AFAIK a replacement is profitable for them than a refund!
<

Back