[HELP] Snapfish + bludart + My stupidity

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Had ordered a mug from snapfish.

Received a parcel from Bluedart.

Now that parcel belongs to some guy of Chandigarh. And also Item inside that parcel is not mine.

Stupidity of bludart :

- Parcel has a clear cut tag of receiver's address written by snapfish guys. But bluedart delivered to me at Hyd.

- My name, My address was written on Delivery Challan (with pen), and that Delivery Challan also belongs to that Chandigarh guy's order.

Stupidity of Mine:

- Company security guys did not see the address. Called me and told me that parcel has arrived for me.

- Even I Did not notice/check the address in exaggeration, before opening the parcel.

- Opened the parcel. And got to know that Item inside the box does not belong to me. :S

- :ashamed: now I saw that address tag, as well as delivery challan. and realised that this parcel does not belong to me.

1) Clearly it's a first mistake of bluedart peeps who delivered Chandigarh's item to Hyderabad.

2) Who had written My name/address on someone else s delivery challan, snapfish peeps or bludart peeps.

- I have already made a contact with snapfish CC, but no reply yet. Does someone has their contact number? I can't find it online. Only e-mail address is their.

Good, Now tracking number also shows "Item delivered"

i wud say just repack it or simply just return to ur local bluedart office, they will pack themselves , and the rest shud be between snapfiah >> bluedart >> and the chandigarh guy , u r out of it

Finally reply came.

sanpfish CC told me it's a mix up. And wait for the reply for what to do. (And apologies and sorry ofc)

So, should I wait for their reply, or just go to bluedart and submit the parcel to them?

Since parcel is opened, I am in sure doubt that they will tell me that it's open and we cant take it back.

If they have asked you to wait, then you should wait for sometime as the parcel is their responsibility. Most probably they will ask you to submit to bluedart so no need to rush yourself.
Since you are yet to receive the item which you paid for, go by their rules.

Yup, Thought so too. Thanks for the reply. Also does someone has a contact number of snapfish CC. Can't find it online anywhere.

Ok, an update, Now Bluedart delivered my order today.

And in last 4 days I have contacted snapfish CC 4 times, but they are not replying.

Now I have that Chandigarh guy's parcel with me, should I contact him (his phone number is there with address tag) and tell him that "his parcel is with me, wrongly delivered to me by bluedart. and I have already contacted snapfish CC, for what to do with it, so dont worry. You also contact with CC and ask for status." ??

Back