Budget 0-20k Help to Fix the Best Case and RGB Fans!

DIGINEX

Recruit
My build is somehow complete and will start to sort all the parts on coming two months. Once the build is done, it'll be ready to host a show all day.

I may go with custom waterblocks and necessary pump kits in future or maybe at the start of building and I'm going to be cooling the CPU and GTX 1080. For this I'm guessing I need about 240mm of radiator. Coming to water cooling, I don't prefer hiding pump reservoir like in pro custom cases, rather than flaunting all the units with all pride. Only a case with a full view side panel.

Look for the best positive pressure build, Must accommodate large radiator units

Also I look for the best RGB LED fans both static and and high airflow fans to accommodate in the full tower ATX Case. I need provisions for better dust management (magnetic filters) over better sound damping.

Budget for case: 15000 INR (20000 INR if it's aluminum like in Phanteks)

CPU: Intel Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 (Intel X99) Motherboard

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory

Storage: Samsung 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Samsung 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Western Digital Black 5TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8GB STRIX Video Card

Build Advice from TE: https://www.techenclave.com/communi...t-over-powered-gaming-workstation-rig.181592/

Thanks.

which pump,reservoir do you plan to use?and why not just buy a corsair 750d and ditch the side panel/cut the side panel with a dremel?

and if u plan to use 240mm radiator for cpu and 1080....a fire will rise

thermaltake riiing rgb fans are the best but expensive at 3k
u can find replica riiing fans for 600 on aliexpress

Back