Help,UT300R2U BSNL Modem Not Works

harry_sood1

Disciple
Hello guys,
i have a problem with my ADSL modem UT300R2U,just few hours ago updated the original configuration of the modem for my madness,as it was on Calcutta Telephones and now it is not working.
it was working very fine before that update.I try to reset the original settings and reset the modem too.all done but it stop working now....now ADSL link not blinks...and if it blinks by chance then it stop on CONNECTING OVER POPETHERNET something like this..i try everything i can..but nothing works for me..so guys i think i need to reinstall its firmware to original one,so if any one have this modem pl upload the firmware file for me or if u have any better solution then u r most welcome. my firmware version is :-R100B02.7AS.B .
pls help me as early as possible.Thanks in advance
:huh:

It be possible that configration settings are lost, you need to enter them manually.

*First check if flashing was successful by pinging the router.

START>RUN>PING 192.168.1.1

*Second, Make sure all cables are plugged correctly. the post the status of all LED light here. If every thing is alright then power,ADSL link and LAN link light should glow.

*Try making a new connection

TYPE: PPPoE

NAME: BSNL

VCI:0

VPI:35

Userid: as given by bsnl

password: as given by bsnl.

Encapsulation: LLC

leave rest to defaults;)

Then save the settings , and restart the device

thanks for ur reply...but as u said i checked everything and all is perfect.i have another modem ,thats running fine,now the possition is ADSL link blinks but not conecting the net error "Conecting by wan miniport over pppover"..set all setting told by u but no luck...:huh:

Thanks for your quick reply guys,problem solved by myself...setting to bridge connection through wizard in modem..now everything is working fine..thanks again

harry_sood1 said:
Thanks for your quick reply guys,problem solved by myself...setting to bridge connection through wizard in modem..now everything is working fine..thanks again

:hap2: fast :tongue:

Back