Audio help weak speaker channel

anfjavid

Skilled
hello guys owning a intex 2000w 2.1 speaker. For the past 7 or 8 months the sound from the left channel is a little low when compared to the right channel. I can clearly feel the difference and i came to know the left channel is weak . I am very sure the left speaker is alright. I also tried swapping the speakers from left to right and vice versa.
Could this be a loose conduct issue inside the woofer. I also tried changing the input cable which comes from the pc to the woofer.

Is it possible to rectify this issue ??. If so plz tell me is there any good service centre for speakers in richie st., chennai where a nominal amount is charged for this...

FYI - this is not a sound card issue. I have a yamaha ds-xg pci sound card and it works fine with a creative speaker. But plz dont suggest me to go for creative speaker cuz nowadays creative speakers dont have that sound sharpness which is found in the old ones..

I would like to stick with this speaker as my sound card and this speaker provide me good sound and are a good combo...

Back